Date:      Tue, 5 May 1998 14:31:47 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Giannis Vlachos <gvlachos@unionion.uion.edu.gr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   wanic cards

Hi

I have a wanic card (RISCom/N2pci) and i try to install it on my freebsd
system. I found a beta release driver but i cannot make my kernel to work.

I found beta release 3.0 freebsd driver for Riscom/N2pci (Wanic card) and
iam using freebsd 2.2.5 . I have make many installations but i cannot
build my kernel to work propertlly.

After i run the patch SDL4(wanic drivers) on my system and i recompile my
kernel i take the following message after make ....error code 71

Does anyone now about it , and how can i fix this problem.

Thanks in advance

Giannis Vlachos
Greece