Date:      Mon, 4 Nov 1996 12:03:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Veggy Vinny <richardc@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        Matthew Thyer <thyerm@satech.net.au>
Cc:        scrappy@ki.net, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ncrcontrol in -current

On Mon, 4 Nov 1996, Matthew Thyer wrote:

> I have recently built the world from ctm-src-current and have no
> problems with ncrcontrol.  My /usr/src was created in a new
> filesystem (mounted on /usr/src) from the src-cur.1900A.gz base
> delta with deltas from 1901 to 2354 applied after that.

	I am cvsup'ing the -current tree and I did a make clean cleandir
before I did a make world and built the kernel after the make world was
completed.  It seems neither of the systems ncrcontrol works, both of them
says that ncrcontrol is incompatible and to rebuild the kernel.

Vince
GaiaNet Corporation - Unix Networking Operations - GUS Mailing Lists Admin