Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:40:12 -0500
From:      John Zhou <johnzhou@d02ka.fnal.gov>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPP setup

Hi,

My corporate dialin service has the following setup when I dial in:

bash-2.02# ppp
Working in interactive mode
Using interface: tun0
ppp ON solitaire> term
deflink: Entering terminal mode on /dev/cuaa2
Type `~?' for help
atdt1234567
CONNECT 115200

t-s-modem>ppp solitaire
Translating "SOLITAIRE"...domain server (aaa.bbb.c.ddd) [OK]

Password: ********
PPP ON solitaire> add default HISADDR

Here is a summary: I dial in and wait for "t-s-modem>" prompt and wait for
"Password:" prompt. There is no login step.

The question is how I put this into ppp.conf so that I don't need to do
this manuelly every time. Thanks very much in advance.

John