Date:      Mon, 13 May 1996 09:26:25 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Seppo Kallio <kallio@cc.jyu.fi>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Brian Tao <taob@io.org>, current@FreeBSD.ORG, martin@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ** Small problem + BUG in 960501 **

I did use custom. I have 2940, SMC Elite, P150 SOYO motherb, 32-128M RAM.

I had copied the snap to my own server using ftp+get directory.tar, one
could think it's incomplete or something, but I do not think so, it works
OK exept this problem. I have made 3 installations. Every time same
problem, I think nothing in /etc/sysconfig is defined: hostname,
ethercard, keyboard, come first in my mind.

Seppo