Date:      Tue, 21 Apr 1998 08:52:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Adrian T. Filipi-Martin" <atf3r@cs.virginia.edu>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        dwilde1@ibm.net, Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A lot of idea --- Coordination

On Tue, 21 Apr 1998, Greg Lehey wrote:

> On Sat, 18 April 1998 at 21:34:24 -0700, Don Wilde wrote:
> > official 'committer', guess what? We're it! Pick something you want to
> > work on, and go to it. Nobody official asked Mark Mayo to build his
> > database of articles and academia, he just took it on himself. Ditto the

	Freaky!  I just put Mark's name in yahoo to find this database and
up pops the Arizona Wanted Fugitives list.  There is a reward...

	http://www.adc.state.az.us:81/ADCweb/markmayo.htm

	Anyone got the real URL?  I didn't find much when searching.

thanks,

	Adrian
--
adrian@virginia.edu        ---->>>>| If I were stranded on a desert island, and
System Administrator         --->>>| I could only have one OS for my computer,