Date:      Sat, 3 Jun 1995 18:00:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        Lucas James <Lucas.James@ldjpc.apana.org.au>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   InterViews 3.2a diffs

I finally have a set of diffs working, based upon the version of
InterViews from sgi.com, called 3.2a.tar.Z.  Since this is kinda late, I
understand now that there are other patch files out there, so maybe you
don't need it.  It builds both the shared and static libs, and installs
to the right places, and even knows where XCONFIGDIR is.  Does anyone
want it?  I can't make a port on my old machine, I'm not running current
and the ports mechanism has changed (I understand) completely out of
recognition from my version, which is 2.0R.

7608 Topton St.             |
New Carrollton, MD 20784    | I run Journey2 (Freebsd 2.0) and n3lxx
(301) 459-2316              | (FreeBSD 1.1.5.1) and am I happy!