Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 1995 21:08:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mail Archive <archive@cps201.cps.cmich.edu>
To:        Brian Litzinger <brian@MediaCity.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with Triton PCI based boards

Mine runs fine on an ASUS TP4 Triton mother board...

> The Mylex board installs and runs a bit.  However, cc always
> exits with a sig 10 or 11, and many other processes sig 10 or 11
> over time.
Sounds like a faulty Ram problem to me. We had that problemuntil we
changes the RAM How many "CHIPS" are on each of your simms.
If you have more than 24Chips your in trouble since the triton chip set
does not handle that very well. 8 or 9 chip simms are the most you would
really want to run in them.

Just food for thought...

Matt