Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 1995 18:54:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>, terry@lambert.org, jkh@time.cdrom.com, platforms@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Recommended by someone who knows this stuff.

On Tue, 21 Nov 1995, Terry Lambert wrote:

> > > Actually, there's a lot more where this came from.
> >
> > Have you found the CHRP: Hardware Reference or CHRP: I/O Reference?
> > (They're references in the Bibliography of the CHRP spec.)  The
> > Macintosh Technology in CHRP looks like a good document, too.
>
> Which hardware reference are you referring to?
>
> The "I/O" reference is part of the spec itself.  That's one of the
> points.
>
> The "Macintosh Technology in CHRP" document looks like it'd be pretty
> useless until later in 1996 when Apple starts shipping CHRP hardware.

I'd heard that no NetBSD existed because of the lack of info from Apple,
regarding their PowerPC systems.  Would this change that situation?

> 					Terry Lambert
> 					terry@lambert.org
> ---
> or previous employers.

Chuck Robey chuckr@eng.umd.edu -- I run FreeBSD on n3lxx and Journey2
The Dilbert Zone is Dilbert's new WWW home! The area
features never-before-seen original sketches of Dilbert, a photo tour
of Scott Adams' studio, Dilbert Trivia and memorabilia, high
school photos and much more!:
<URL:http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/>;