Date:      Tue, 13 May 1997 17:54:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        Diana <deichert@wrench.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Floppy Tape drive support

On Tue, 13 May 1997, Diana wrote:
> While I was searching through the archives for references to floppy tape
> support I saw several references to "lft".  Everyone pointed to

You don't give your release but on 2.2 the ft driver is included
in the generic kernel.

Just checked a 2.1.5 system and it's included there too.

I've never used one so I don't know if there is anything special
you need to do in terms of jumpering or cabling the drive to get
it to work, but as far as the kernel is concerned you should
not need to do anything.

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  714 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com