Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2018 17:41:08 +0000
From:      Benjamin Gilbertdata <benjamin.gilbertdata@outlook.com>
To:        "freebsd-erlang@freebsd.org" <freebsd-erlang@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Chiropractors Professionals Contacts List

Hi,

I am contacting you to know if you would be interested in "Chiropractors Pr=
ofessionals Email Lists?" and to know if you are looking for any other Phys=
icians List.

We can provide you all specialties dataset across healthcare like : Chiropr=
actic Physicians, Chiropractic Assistants, Massage Therapists, X-ray Techni=
cians, Chiropractic Doctors, Sports Medicine, Physicians and Surgeons, Nurs=
es, Nurse Practitioners (NPs), Physician Assistants (PAs), Registered Nurse=
s (RNs), Chiropractors, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Acupuncturists,=
 Allergy & Immunology, Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Endocrinolo=
gy, Diabetes & Metabolism, Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, General Pra=
ctice, Geriatrics, Internal Medicine, Medical Genetics, Neurology, Obstetri=
cs & Gynecology, Occupational Medicine, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic=
s, Otolaryngology, Pathology, Pediatrics, Plastic Surgery, Preventative Med=
icine, Psychiatry, Radiology, Surgery, Urology, Dentists, Hospitals and Cli=
nics, Pharmacists, Pharmaceutical, Psychiatrics, Thrombosis, Hemostasis,  H=
ospital Administrators and many more across the World.

Please let me know which target criteria you would like to acquire, so I ca=
n give you more information about counts, pricing.

Target Industry:  _________?? (Any Industry)

Target Geography:  ________?? (Example: USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia=

Target Job Title:  ___________?? (Example: CEO, VP, Managers, Directors, et=
c....)

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring Healthcare Email lists.

Awaiting for your response at the earliest.

Regards,

Benjamin Roy

Marketing Coordinator.

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave=
 out'.