Date:      Fri, 8 Jan 1999 11:48:05 -0600 (Central Standard Time)
From:      "Blevins, Mandy" <m.blevins@vanderbilt.edu>
To:        HERBELOT Thierry <Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Installation How-to Question

Unfortunately the computer that I am installing FreeBSD on
is not connected to the net at the moment...and it won't be
until FreeBSD is already on there.  Therefore, I'd like to
know if it is possible to burn all the files to a cd and
install it from there.  Then I can get onto my cable modem.

Mandy