Date:      Tue, 13 May 2003 01:33:46 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        marcus@marcuscom.com
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mail/evolution-devel crashed w/ seg fault(lookslikethreadissue)

>On Tue, 2003-05-13 at 01:59, Mezz bsdforums.org wrote:
> > >
> > >I'd still like to see a sniffer trace, and I bet so would Ximian.  Your
> > >mail server might be doing something Evo doesn't expect.
> >
> > Ok, I will have to download the sniffer packet and I will do it
>tomorrow. To
> > let you know that I am not using any of my mail server, which it's my
>ISP's
> > POP server. I just connect over there.
> >

>Just use tcpdump:
>
>tcpdump -w /tmp/outfile -s 1518 host mail.server.addr

Ok, here... Hope, it's ok which it's not human readable.. I haven't read the
manpage yet for the human readable yet.

==================
9+OK InterMail POP3 server ready.
AVæ„4CAPA
A-ERR Invalid command; valid commands: USER, QUIT
HVæ„;USER mezz7
H+OK please send PASS command
OVæ„BPASS ****
O+OK mezz7 is welcome here
WVæ„JCAPA
W DELE, LIST, LAST, NOOP, RETR, RSET, STAT, TOP, UIDL or QUIT

**** = my password..

Looks like it successed to connect, but something wrong.. I don't know..

Cheers,
Mezz