Date:      Mon, 02 Oct 2000 22:37:41 +0100 (BST)
From:      David Marsh <drmarsh@bigfoot.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Stable LIST <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Order of 'make's in updating from 3.2 -> RELENG_4

Thanks to Jim Weeks, Michael Grant, and Szilveszter Adam for their advice.

It seems that, because I'm running a relatively old system version, it would
be better/safer to upgrade to the latest RELENG_3 first of all, and then
attempt the upgrade to 4.x from there, so that's what I'm going to do.

If all goes well, I should be back tomorrow ready to make the big leap :-)

David.

--
David Marsh,drmarsh@bigfoot.com | http://www.viewport.co.uk/          |
Glasgow, Scotland.              | If urgent, phone: +44 77-121-848-90 |