Date:      Sun, 04 Oct 1998 12:28:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Upgrading Hackers to VMailer

On 04-Oct-98 Jonathan M. Bresler wrote:
>       Hackers has just been migrated from Sendmail to VMailer
>       for mail delivery.
>
>       Mail arriving at freebsd.org is handled by Sendmail,
>       Majordomo wand VMailer.  Sendmail accepts the mail.
>       Majordomo addresses it to each of the mailing lists'
>       recipients.  VMailer performs the final delivery.

Hmmm.  Why sendmail AND vmailer?  Qmail with could have done both
and with ezmlm (also from qmail) and its majordomo emulation the
whole thing would have been compatible with the original setup and
a whole lot simpler.  Just MHO.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2
   Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com
       "There is no outfit less entitled to lecture me about bloat
               than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow