Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 14:30:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        dan@wolf.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: ETA for JDK1.2?

It is in the works.  But as to an ETA, that's unknown right now.  It
all depends on how much time we have to work on it away from everything
else we have to do.

Patrick

On 23-Apr-99 dan@wolf.com wrote:
> Does anyone know if a FreeBSD port of Sun's jdk1.2 is
> in the works?  I'm developing some apps that will run
> on both Solaris and FreeBSD boxes and I'd really like
> to be able to use 1.2 instead of 1.1.7.

---
Patrick S. Gardella                    Director of Web Development
The Creative Group    1-800-804-0783 ext 29     606-858-8029 (fax)
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com                 PGP Key ID 0xEE2D47A9