Date:      Tue, 7 Jun 2005 15:11:54 -0700
From:      John Jawed <johnjawed@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Layout poll

I know it's been sometime since the last update of the redesign layout, but=
=20
I have some big things being built in the jungle of dub dub dub >:)

At any rate, my main focus has been the resizing issue. Alas, I didn't do a=
=20
good job to make people realize this will not resize well in IE or Opera=20
unless we used tables, and that isn't a real option.

So here is the question:

Should I use JavaScript to detect the browser (specifically, IE or Opera,=
=20
since FF resizes it just swell) or let the people that use Opera and/or IE=
=20
suffer the consequences of going below 700 pixels?

Regards