Date:      Thu, 23 May 2013 19:03:31 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Marco Beishuizen <mbeis@xs4all.nl>
To:        Florian Smeets <flo@smeets.im>
Cc:        gecko@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FF crash when hitting the print dialog

On Thu, 23 May 2013, the wise Florian Smeets wrote:

> Did you try with with 21.0? The print dialog does show for me without
> crashing, cannot test printing right now as I don't have anything setup
> for printing.

Yes I did. Also, two days ago I updated my 9.1-stable, and today I tried a
portupgrade -Rf firefox, but with no results. I've tried without
extensions and in safe mode too, but this problems keeps coming back. It
seems to be a specific FF problem because it's the only application on my
system that has this.

Regards,
Marco

--
Very few profundities can be expressed in less than 80 characters.