Date:      Mon, 9 Jun 2014 00:23:13 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Marco Beishuizen <mbeis@xs4all.nl>
To:        gecko@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FF 29 coredumps opening bookmarks

On Sat, 7 Jun 2014, the wise Marco Beishuizen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Don't know what change in ports caused it but FF 29 suddenly coredumps
> when opening the bookmarks. Doesn't matter if opened from the toolbar or
> by hitting CTRL+B. There are no error messages, it just dumps core.

It now even coredumps on starting FF. The only messages I got:

(process:38566): GLib-CRITICAL **: void g_slice_set_config(GSliceConfig,
gint64): assertion `sys_page_size == 0' failed
Bus error (core dumped)

Regards,
Marco

--
To Theodore Roosevelt:
 	You are like the Wind and I like the Lion.  You form the Tempest.