Date:      Sun, 1 Apr 2018 23:21:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Dan Mahoney (Gushi)" <freebsd@gushi.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Poudriere and PkgBase

All,

Slightly off topic, but as the poudriere experts are in this list, I think
it's poignant.

Is there a way to leverage my Poudriere Jails to build pkgbase repos?  For
example, to build different packages for amd64 and i386, or to build
distinct packages against -stable, and -release?

Specifically, my needs are for a custom kernel for -RELEASE -- but it
looks like there's no easy way to *just* build that, it looks like the
kernel package needs to track with the entire rest of the OS.  Is this the
case?

Best,

-Dan