Date:      Tue, 03 Apr 2012 09:15:17 +0100
From:      "geoff" <news@themusselclub.com>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Introduction to Mussel Club - The Place to DO Business

MUSSEL CLUB - A PLACE TO DO BUSINESS

Mussel Club has always been an avenue for members to gain more business
contacts, however we are now looking at ways to engage members more so that
they can DO more business.

As such we have invested further monies into the website to provide new
features including;

Logging in via Facebook and Twitter
Ability to tender for work without having to pay a percentage of the tender
value
Ability to hire apprentices, college graduates and university graduates
without paying a percentage of salary
Ability to make face to face appointments at the click of a button
Open the promoted events to external organisations
These developments are all nearing completion and will be going live over
the next couple of months. We truly feel that the introduction of these
service will enable members to GAIN more business contacts, DO more
business and HIRE the right employees.

Registration to Mussel Club is and remains FREE and we would recommend, if
you have not already done so, to register at www.themusselclub.com

We are always looking for new business events to promote via the platform
so if you already do or are planning to organise business events, please
forward details to us.

I look forward to seeing you at upcoming events and organising face to face
meetings to see how we can work closely together for mutual benefit.

Click on the picture above to see pictures and videos from our events

REASONS TO JOIN MUSSEL CLUB
There is NO Annual,Monthly or Weekly joining Fee
You only pay when you attend an event to cover food and drinks
Full access to the 3000 member database by registering; there is NO premium
access area
Network with like minded business people without the hard sell
Meet new businesses in your area to develop new business relationships and
business opportunities
Access to exclusive Telephone and Mobile deals
Access to secure low cost online data backup options

If you would like further information on the Mussel Club visit
www.themusselclub.com or email info@themusselclub.com

Unsubscribe me from this
listhttp://www.aca-financialservices.co.uk/emailmarketer/unsubscribe.php?M=1608195&C=c9a2f87e04940919bdb4caf5d69762c5&L=53&N=202

The Mussel Club, 4 Defender Court , Sunderland Enterprise Park, Sunderland,
SR5 3PE 01914999138