Date:      Fri, 24 May 1996 08:54:29 -0300 (EST)
From:      Eduardo Jaime Quiros Batres <dojai@mail.ufv.br>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: rexx for FreeBSD

On Thu, 23 May 1996, Terry Lambert wrote:

> >    I want to implement rexx (regina or imc) on my FreeBSD 2.1.0.   Is
> > this possible?  Do you have the modifications necessary for the Makefile
> > of regina (or imc) to work?   Or is there any other free rexx around
> > there that works with FreeBSD?
>
> I thought regina had been ported.
>

> 					Terry Lambert
> 					terry@lambert.org
> ---
> or previous employers.

   Do you remenber where can I look for the ported version of regina/rexx?

   Thanks a lot,

   Dojai

Eduardo Jaime Quiros Batres                 e-mail: dojai@mail.ufv.br
Central de Processamento de Dados            Voice: +55 31 899-2500
Universidade Federal de Vicosa                 FAX: +55 31 899-2571

       "Beware with wath you ask for, you may turn around getting it!"
                                                          Adjutor