Date:      Sun, 18 Apr 1999 20:05:48 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Darren Pilgrim <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
Cc:        Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net>, Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>, Adrian Filipi-Martin <adrian@ubergeeks.com>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sites running FreeBSD

> You want one?  Okay, you got it.  What's your mailing address?

I think someone's already sent me the sheep, but I wouldn't say no to
one of those tee-shirts. :-) You can send it to me at Walnut Creek
CDROM, marked to my attention (I've already asked to make sure the
other guy puts INFLATABLE LOVE SHEEP on the box in big letters since I
have a reputation here to uphold! :-).

- Jordan