Date:      Thu, 21 Nov 1996 10:11:50 -0500
From:      gwh@spiders.com (Gene W Homicki)
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sound driver still looping, though much better.

Hey all,

	I installed the latest sound driver a couple of days ago
(guspnp6), and ts been _much_ better.  I have gotten the looping twice
though. (Its usually after afw hours of intermittant use...like
listening to STS-80 mcasts B-).

Aside from the looping, everything is much better.  Playback from vat
is clear without small dropouts every few seconds (which it was doing
before).

If there's anything I can do to help track this looping problem down,
let me know.  Amancio, I'd even be willing to ship my GUS PnP Pro out
to you to see if you can reproduce the problem.  Thanks!

					--Gene

--
Gene W. Homicki                               gwh@spiders.com
Objective Consulting, Inc.                    http://www.spiders.com/