Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 1999 01:29:24 GMT
From:      Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@neomedia.it>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Information on Italian Documentation Project

Dear readers,

I am Italian and I live in Sicily.
I have been reading some FreeBSD documentation -- FAQ, Handbook,
Lehey's "The Complete FreeBSD" 2nd edition, tutorials etc.

I would like to learn more about the Italian FreeBSD Documentation
Project. In particular, I would like to give my own little
contribution to it, e.g. by translating a few documents into Italian,
to begin with.

I sent a letter to maw58@hotmail.com, as per the instructions in the
3.3. manual and in the FreeBSD site, but I received no answer.
Could you please let me know more about this project, the responsible
for it etc. ?

I thank you very much in advance.

Truly yours
Salvo Bartolotta

N.B. myjokingdomain =3D=3D> neomedia.it to e-mail to me.