Date:      Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:55:00 +0200
From:      Kresimir Kumericki <kkumer@phy.hr>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   3.3- to 4.0-STABLE source upgrade

  I have a 3.3-STABLE machine and I would like to upgrade it
to 4.0-STABLE by cvsupping source. Is it possible to do this
just by following instructions in /usr/src/UPDATING or should
I *really* first make binary upgrade to 4.0 RELEASE?
  I'm asking this because of the following message I've found
in archives: