Date:      Fri, 8 Nov 2002 18:42:12 -0500
From:      Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Sam Pikesley <samdavidpikesley@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc:        avleeuwen@piwebs.com, advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: NVidia's FreeBSD drivers

Many people also need to take the fact that several 'generic' cards
often have the Nvidia chip on them.  So these drivers may not work
in all situations, it is something we need to take into account.

So far i've heard 2 good and 1 semi-negative.  Perhaps sometime this
week I'll throw an Nvidia card into a machine and intall 4.7 &&
the drivers.

In the meantime, I'll most likely put a 'news flash' Nvidia releases
FreeBSD drivers for their video chipsets/cards.