Date:      Sun, 20 Apr 1997 09:14:16 -0700
From:      mike allison <mallison@konnections.com>
To:        "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
Cc:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>, jkh@time.cdrom.com, jack@diamond.xtalwind.net, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Price of FreeBSD (was On Holy Wars...)

John:

I beg to differ -- ANY reason to visit England from America is worth
it.  I wish more Americans could see and understand the wonderful
differences between our countries.  Sometimes I'm at a loss as to which
I truely call home....

I noticed this same thing about Mount Rushmore.... I thought it would be
`Nice' to visit but, when I saw it in person - WOW!  It was really
majestic, especially to think that MAN (gender neutral) had built this
marvel.....

-Mike

is