Date:      Wed, 22 May 1996 16:37:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Don Dugger <dugger@quixote.swn.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   New domaain name

The company I work for changed it's name and along with it our domain name. The
problem is I'm on most if not all the FreeBSD lists, for now it will find me at
the old address. This however will not last. Is there a way to send mail to
majordomo and have it change it on all the lists it controls.

Any help ...THX

Don 8)

Don Dugger                    |   e-mail:  dugger@metapath.com
Sr. Software Engineer         |   Voice:   (206) 885-0088
Metapath                      |   Fax:     (206) 885-1087
15379 NE 90th Street          |   WWW:     Coming Soon
Redmond, WA.   98052  USA     |