Date:      Sun, 2 Mar 1997 16:10:52 -0700 (MST)
From:      Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To:        Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RSA Server down.. router blocking

Umm... sounds more to me like they are continuing to have problems with
SYN flooding, as has been mentioned numerous times.  If their server
doesn't have adequate code to deal with them or they fake SYNs are coming
in at too high of a rate, you will get no response to your connection
attempt because the queue of incoming incomplete connections is full with
the fake SYNs.