Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 1995 22:11:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.de>
Cc:        sos@freebsd.org, FreeBSD Hackers <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Enough already! (Was: Where is the documentation for ibcs2?)

I've been watching all this, and it suddenly occurred to me that I have a
paid for copy of SVR4.0.4 (an old ESIX implementation) that I happily
gave up on to run FreeBSD.  It's based on ELF, and is a complete
'unlimited' version with the full set of development tools.  I don't want
to run it, would it be of use to anyone from FreeBSD, maybe in research
for ELF stuff?  It runs SCO binaries, too, and if anyone can use it (for
FreeBSD development purposes) I'd be happy to send it off.

Chuck Robey chuckr@eng.umd.edu -- I run FreeBSD on n3lxx and Journey2
The Dilbert Zone is Dilbert's new WWW home! The area
features never-before-seen original sketches of Dilbert, a photo tour
of Scott Adams' studio, Dilbert Trivia and memorabilia, high
school photos and much more!:
<URL:http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/>;