Date:      Mon, 17 Oct 2005 23:43:12 +0200
From:      Emil Khatib <fenomenoxp2@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Show package dependencies

Hi list!
I'm connected to the Internet through a very slow connection, so if I
want to download packages/ports, I need to get to a computer with a
faster connection. The problem is: all the computers I can access are
using Windows. So I need to get all the dependencies list of a package
(just like I would do with make fetch-recursive-list when dealing with
ports). I've tried doing something like pkg_add -rn xxx but it starts
fetching the package.
I've looked in all the manuals but found nothing that helps.
How can I get the dependencies list of a package before downloading it?
Any help appreciated