Date:      Sat, 24 May 2008 16:05:11 +0800
From:      "Ruel Luchavez" <ruel.freebsd@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Samba user failed..Corrupt

Regards to ALL,

Guys do you have an idea how to fix this?
Every time I add this user in my samba it always got an error:

#smbpasswd -a John
New SMB password=xxxxx
Retype password=xxxxx
build_sam_account: sambapasswd database is corrupt! username Joh with uid
1001 is not in unix passwd database!
add_smbfilepwd_entry: entry with name John already exists
Failed to add entry for user John
Failed to modify password entry for user John

>From what i know the server declare that the user is existing, BUT i have
already remove the user (rmuser -y ruel)

Idea pleaseeeee..I'm stock with this..or is this a BUGS?
Thanks in advance