Date:      Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:36:49 +0000
From:      Alistair Sutton <alistair.sutton@gmail.com>
To:        "Michael C. Shultz" <ringworm01@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: If I have portmanager, do I need portupgrade?

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:02:59 -0800, Michael C. Shultz
<ringworm01@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks All, its running OK on my system but there are 55 more ports
> still to upgrade!  I hope yours is a little faster.

I've got a P4m 2.2GHz so it isn't that slow. My problem is that I have
too much stuff on my drive and so performance suffers cause I'm nearly
always 99% full :-D

I may get chance to have it finished tonight (or at least get enough
of the core stuff done that I can start using the desktop again).

Al
--
LJ: http://www.livejournal.com/users/everlone
GPG/PGP: http://www.no-dns-yet.org.uk/~everlone/pubkey.gpg