Date:      Fri, 3 Mar 1995 15:46:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      julian@tfs.com (Julian Elischer)
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw, hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: "Giant Step" GIF test version

> >     Since when did daemons need space suits?!?  Maybe just give him a
> > Jetson's bubble helmet with two circular cutouts for his horns.
> > Definitely gotta keep the tennis shoes though.  :)

you are missing the whole point.. in the shadow the daemon didn't HAVE
to be drawn perfectly, and each person could see his own ideas..
sort of like how we treat Freebsd :)

I know what the problem is..
YOU'RE AMERICANS!
Ah I should have remebered.. subtlty, imagination,
thinking....  how silly of me...

:) :)
:)

shadowing out a section of ground is a far easier job than
drawing in a fifelike daemon....

I think the shadow it great, and sure it's a nice step for Un*x
but to elevate a PC to running it.. THAT's a Huge Leap!

julian