Date:      Thu, 7 Dec 1995 09:07:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      js@ibbs.av.org (Jeff Stillinger)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pcvt ALT keys (fwd)

> What I dislike with PCVT is that I need two hands to vtscreen-switch.
> (CTRL-ALT-Fx)
>
> Is there a way to change this behaviour?
>

> --Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku@gil.physik.rwth-aachen.de

What I did not like was when using emacs or vi, when after a key such
as page down was bound, it would echo that key to the screen.  Other
than that I like it too.

I did do a man pcvt and got a neat man page.  It did go into the keys
and how to change them.

Jeff Stillinger - KB6IBB                              js@ibbs.av.org
PSC Box 3429                                          js@red-eft.la.ca.us
Edwards AFB, CA  93524                                +1 805 258 7303 8N1
     Cut out the orange wire wally, I can't find it on the schematic.