Date:      Sun, 31 Mar 1996 09:04:03 +0200 (METDST)
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: More Nakamichi problems

>From the keyboard of Greg Lehey:

> Well, I now have a Nakamichi as well, and I don't have *that*
> particular problem.  I find it quite easy to panic the machine with
> concurrent access to the machine (as simple as trying to mount all the
> disks sequentially;

Hey, might it be possible that the problem is with the SCSI adaptor (or
are you using -current ?) ?

I'm using a Nakamichi with an Adaptec 1742 under 2.1 RELEASE and have no
problem with it.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis    HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH    Hamburg, Europe
             "If you can read usenet you can read the FM" (nigel@theplanet.net)