Date:      Tue, 07 Oct 2003 23:14:31 +0200
From:      Matthias Andree <ma@dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Strange behaviour with ata(pi)/(cam) OR swapoff OR ext2fs?

Hi,

I have had a kernel panic recently on a recent -CURRENT, but I have no
clues where that was from (no BT either).

I do know that I've used "swapoff -a" with some dozen kBytes in swap,
and I've played a lot with atapicam (Plextor PX-4824TA, VIA
KT133), and I've had a Linux ext3 partition mounted ro at first and then
"mount -u"'d to rw.

Since I don't want to point the finger on anything yet: has anyone else
seen "swapoff -a" or r/w on ext3 partitions cause strange things?

TIA,

--
Matthias Andree