Date:      27 Dec 2001 19:40:31 +0100
From:      Matthias Andree <ma@dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   tcpd not installed on 4.5-PRERELEASE

Hello,

I just cleandir'ed out my whole /usr/obj/src and rebuilt the world
(4.5-PRERELEASE), installed it, and figured that tcpd seems to be
missing from the install, while tcpdchk and tcpdmatch are
installed. What's up here? Did I do something wrong? Is this worth a
send-pr? Or is tcpd just not part of the system?

--
Matthias Andree

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."         Benjamin Franklin