Date:      Mon, 27 Jul 2009 22:39:18 -0500
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   VirtualBox NAT network works or not?

Hello,

I have installed VirtualBox and very surpised about that it's very fast.
Very nice!

But I have a problem with NAT network and uses DHCP in guest. It does not
work. The host is yesterday -CURRENT and very latest installed ports with
libtool 2.2. I don't know how I can debug it. I have decided to install
VirtualBox in Windows 7 and I have setup very same exactly how I do with
guest of FreeBSD 6.4. It works perfect. The only difference is that
VirtualBox version is 3.x in Windows and 2.x in -CURRENT. It is either bug
or not ready? I have tried to disable VT-x and it makes no difference. I
have tried all network adapter and no difference.

BTW: Please add me in CC as I am not in this list. Thanks.

Cheers,
Mezz

--
mezz7@cox.net  -  mezz@FreeBSD.org