Date:      Thu, 25 Oct 2001 21:34:27 -0500
From:      Joshua Holland <josh@bitstream.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   After Upgrading to 4.4-REL, pam/login

OK, I CVSup'd and built world, got my kernel compiled how I want it
and things seemed to be working OK (I may have done some weird stuff
using Mergemaster).

I can log in fine, but when I log in on another console, I get this
on the 1st console:

Oct 25 18:04:19 sidejobs login: pam_open_session: Permission denied
Oct 25 18:04:22 sidejobs login: no modules loaded for `login' service
Oct 25 18:04:22 sidejobs login: pam_close_session: Permission denied
Oct 25 21:16:13 sidejobs login: no modules loaded for `login' service

The login still works, but I'm wondering why it's displaying this and
how to stop it.

Thanks,

Josh.