Date:      Sat, 5 Nov 2016 15:04:29 +0100
From:      "Rocky Hotas" <rockyhotas@post.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Incomplete or wrong documentation

Hi!
I am new to the FreeBSD Mailing Lists. So, first of all I would like to greet everyone.
After using some packages, I noticed that some on-line documentation pages are wrong and/or incomplete. Maybe for some topics I could write something by my own, but this is not always the case. How and where could I talk with you about this issue? If this is not the right Mailing List, maybe freebsd-doc is more suitable?
Thank you for having read.

Rocky