Date:      Fri, 04 Feb 2005 11:42:45 +0100
From:      des@des.no (=?iso-8859-1?q?Dag-Erling_Sm=F8rgrav?=)
To:        User Koren <koren@ns.juven.sk>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dell Latitude D600

User Koren <koren@ns.juven.sk> writes:
> - serial port - minicom, tip...

works

> - NIC

works

> - modem ; either internal or via PCMCIA (now I have xircom)

has been reported to work with ltmdm, though I haven't tried

> - burning CD

works

> - ACPI - CPU throttling, switching off when battery is short,
>   suspending (on the web page is mentioned, it is not working; is
>   there any progress? it would be a plus)

kinda works.  I use a script to turn the CPU frequency down and the
display off when the lid is closed.  S4BIOS has been reported to work,
but I haven't tried.

> - PCMCIA cards generally

haven't tried, as it has all I need already built in.

> - optionally: bluetooth, wireless

both work (bluetooth with ng_ubt, wireless with NDIS)

DES
--=20
Dag-Erling Sm=F8rgrav - des@des.no