Date:      Sun, 4 Jun 1995 13:33:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andrew Herdman <apollo@io.org>
To:        hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   VLB Supported?

Hello;

This may sound like a silly question, but I haven't seen it mentioned
anywhere so I'm going to ask it.

I have a DX/2 VLB motherboard, with no PCI slots.  Right now I am running
with a slow trident video card, so X is a bit painful.  I'd like to get a
new card, either a Mach32 Vram or Mach64.  If I buy a card for the VLB
is it supported?  I have re-built the kernel, pulled out all the PCI
defines, but there don't seem to be any VLB defines.  Is VLB
automatically supported?

Thanks
Andrew