Date:      Sun, 4 Aug 1996 03:26:27 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jacob Suter <jsuter@bsd.intrastar.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   BSD?

Sorry, but this is terribly off topic but I figured someone here may know...

I'm a small ISP using a couple FreeBSD machines for some services.  I've
been given a couple Vaxstation 3100/30s w/ 32 megs ram and 300 Meg HDDs.
I have heard about a BSD/4.4 port that was out a few years ago that would
work on these things, but I haven't been able to find a word about it
online.

Was this a free distribution?  Any idea where I might be able to find
some information about it?

Thanks
JS