Date:      Sun, 28 Jun 1998 08:39:28 +0100 (BST)
From:      Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Draft manpages available for review

[I'm resending this since Usenix is over and I am back from holiday]

I have written a set of manpages for my new driver framework for FreeBSD.
If anyone is interested in reviewing them, you can find them at:

        http://www.freebsd.org/~dfr/man9.diff

Just apply the diff to src/share/man/man9 and type make install.

In particular, if someone could check my clueless use of the mandoc macros
and perhaps improve on it, I would be grateful.  Other areas where I
expect to have made mistakes are in spelling, grammar, missing links,
manpages and links not installed from the Makefile etc.

--
Doug Rabson				Mail:  dfr@nlsystems.com
					Fax:   +44 181 381 1039