Date:      Sun, 12 Jul 1998 00:52:24 +0200
From:      "Mauro Allegrini" <mauro@intercom.it>
To:        "Nathan Dietsch" <ndietsch@mse.com.au>, <FreeBSD-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   R: FreeBSD-Linux FAQ

    I recently installed FreeBSD on a PC with two other OSs already
installed, Linux and Win95.

    If there is no such FAQ, I would like to volunteer to write such an FAQ.
I am by far no expert, but I have got it to work for me and would like to
help others with my newly acquired knowledge.

    Please can someone tell me if such an FAQ exists. I know there are books
available which cover this topic, but there must be GPLd copies available
for users.

    Hi Nathan,
        I am new to BSD but I have used Linux for years so , if you start
this task, please let me know ... I'd like to share my experiences with all
FreeBSD new users too.

    Thanks,
    Mauro