Date:      Tue, 09 Jun 1998 16:23:51 -0500
From:      Glenn Johnson <gjohnson@nola.srrc.usda.gov>
To:        smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SMP not working anymore

I have not been able to get an SMP kernel to boot on a dual PPro, 200MHz,
Micronics motherboard. I do not know the exact model of the motherboard but
can find out. The last time I was able to get an SMP kernel to boot on this
system was around the end of May. It immediately locks up with the following
message:

panic: mpfps Base Table Hosed!

Note that I am not complaining, just providing the information. I am not sure
if this is a general problem with SMP right now or if it something strange
with this machine. I am currently cvsupping my sources back to about May 24,
1998 to see if that will work. Thanks.
--
Glenn Johnson
Technician