Date:      Sun, 18 Oct 1998 19:51:07 +0100
From:      npe@bfc.dk
To:        freebsd-tokenring@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Tokenring driver for IBM Turbo 16/4 Pccard

Hello people on this great list.
I'm started on doing some driver stuff for the IBM Turbo 16/4 Pccard, and
would hear if there is a general interrest in a driver for that card.
Unfortunately is this project the first BSD hacking I have ever tried but I
keep thinking i actually could have a chance for getting it right. (in many
years ;)
My current problems is :
     1) I'm having some problems getting the specs. for the card.
     2) I know *nothing* to the FreeBSD driver structure (but have looked
alot at the TOK driver)
     3) I know *absolutely nothing* about the PCCARD programming stuff in
FreeBSD. (Currently looking at ED driver)

If any of you have some resources i should read the please mail me.. I'm
desperately wanting(needing) a driver and does have a kind of spare time to
make one.

Regards,
 Nicolai Petri (npe@bfc.dk)
 System-Consultant
 WM-Data BFC - Denmark

Ps. Help/comments/ideas/critic/etc. would also be nice.