Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 1999 20:06:16 -0500
From:      Matthew Hagerty <matthew@venux.net>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@freebsd.org
Subject:   What affects text box length?

Greetings,

Why is it that no matter what size font that is used, a text box length
does not change?  For example, if you make a form with one text box, then
change the font size to say 10pt, the text in the box changes, but the
length of the box stays the same.  Is there anyway to have text boxes
change their size in proportion to the text size?  I was poking around in
the code to see how the text box length was calculated, but I was soon lost :(

Thanks,
Matthew