Date:      Sun, 24 Sep 2000 02:44:41 -0500
From:      sasasas@rxmuar.hotmail.com
To:        getmefastcash@now.ca
Subject:   Gift Your Way to Riches

For Removal mailto:compromisetrash@lycos.com
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
HOW ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY TO RECEIVE $1,600 PLUS FAST?
NO RECRUITING REQUIRED!! 1st PHASE CYCLE with GROUP!
8 PHASE MATRIX PROGRAM PAYS YOU $175,600!!!
Request Details NOW! Name, phone, email, city and state
mailto:enrich4all@yahoo.com?subject=fastcash
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Ad that you responded to....
subject: HIGH RETURN.....NO RISK HERE....

Hi Friends,
  So we can all make lots of money:
  I am putting together a group so we
  can be entered following each other.
  When we get to the bottom of the group,
  we will all re-enter a second time until
  we all get thru each phase, I am sure that
  everybody will want to go thru over and over
  and get some more!!!
  You will also have access to valuable
  information worth thousands of dollars!

  LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US,

  TURN $150 INTO $200,000!!!

  Not MLM!

  IT'S HAPPENING NOW ALL ACROSS AMERICA!!!

  People who NEVER made money in any program

  Are IMMEDIATELY receiving THOUSANDS of
  DOLLARS WEEKLY!!!

  Absolutely a "no-risk!"

  This program is THE hottest, THE fastest
  moving,

  "Invitation only" team on earth.

  Why? Simple, we're private. People caring
  about people.

  We are a team. All for one and one for all.

  Start with $150 and just get 2 people for
  the whole trip! End with $175,600!!!!

  Reserve your spot now to get MONEY fast!

  Wait until You SEE OUR WRITTEN GUARANTEE!!!

  For your personal invitation, please email  your name, telephone, best time
to reach
 you and fax number if possible.

 mailto:enrich4all@yahoo.com?Subject=GETMETO$175,600FAST